- B.Sc. & in Civil Engineering, or related Engineering fields.
- M.SC. is a plus.
- Must have 3-7 years’ experience in Water resources management, hydrogeological investigations, groundwater hydrology, groundwater modelling, surface hydrology, water resources development, and groundwater contamination.
- Plan hydrogeological investigations and site characterization programme.
- Design and supervise groundwater well drilling, construction, and testing activities.
- Carry out water resources management studies.
- Carry out groundwater flow and solute transport modelling.
- Perform water resources development and water supply studies.
- Engineering design of wellfields and related facilities.
- Design of surface and subsurface drainage systems.
- Carry out saltwater intrusion, fracture, aquifer contamination/remediation and surface/ groundwater interaction studies.
- Full time and ready to travel if necessary.
- Perception and full understanding of related software including GMS, GIS, and Remote Sensing. Scientific Visualization is a plus.
- Fluency in English is a must, additional languages is a plus.