- Coordinates with other functional Managers to ensure correct implementation of project control/business procedures and requirements and has overall responsibility for project control/business activities.
- Manage the coordination of schedules with designers, construction and project managers. and interface with construction and construction management consultants, including but not limited to Landside and Airside work, Bridges & Utilities, At-Grade Roadways, Hotel Road Widening, Airside Utilities & Paving South, Airside Utilities & Paving North.
- Manage the process of identifying the relationships between the terminal building and parking garage design-build and landside & airside design-bid-build contracts and tracking the interdependencies between these contracts.
- Manage the process of reviewing contractor schedule logic, durations, and recovery plans.
- Manage the process of reviewing and analyzing schedules developed by other stakeholders and their integration into the IMS.
- Evaluates the impact of changes on cost, schedule, operations and scope documents.
- Provide required analysis on change orders to determine impacts on program budget.
Qualification, Skills and Experience Required :-
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or related discipline.
- 20 + years of experience, directly related to the position for which application is being made of which at least ten (10) years must have been spent in significant similar engineering and project supervisory assignments as such wherein involving independent decisions and comparative responsibility.
- Has experience in the infrastructure industries, and has project control/business management experience on mega projects.
- Demonstrated Project Controls Management experience on large, multi-million dollar infrastructure programs.
- Proficient in the use of cost management systems and Extensive experience using Primavera Project Management software.
- Be able to effectively communicate concerns, complexities, general project controls information and other considerations to varied audiences including clients, departmental management, engineering, project and construction management, and project teams.
- Proficiency in spoken and written English; Arabic is an advantage.
- Must have thorough knowledge of project control/business practices, calculation methods/software, standards, procedures, and specifications.