Job Responsibilities :
- Electrical Data collection, review, QAQC & processing, GIS solution requirements gathering, applications/integration testing and documentation.
- Collect and document specific user requirements / analyze procedures and support the application development efforts.
- Liaise with subcontractors, project partners, team members and report to the team leader and project manager.
- Minimum Bachelor Degree in Electrical Power Engineering
- 2 years of experience in similar field
- Extensive academic or practical knowledge in Electrical power engineering, smart grids, renewable energy, information systems, IT and digital transformation in electric utilities, electrical data including (HV, MV, LV), smart metering, network analysis and other engineering topics.
- Excellent analytical and engineering skills.
- Very good English communication skill both in writing and speaking.