The Project Control Manager will work with other project controls staff on an Infrastructure project.
- Has experience in the infrastructure industries, and has project control/business management experience on mega projects.
- Coordinates with other functional Managers to ensure correct implementation of project control/business procedures and requirements and has overall responsibility for project control/business activities.
- Reviews and closely monitors project schedule and cost to ensure schedule and budget objectives are met.
- Must have thorough knowledge of project control/business practices, calculation methods/software, standards, procedures, and specifications.
- Oversea Contractor budgets and schedule of values.
- Prepare monthly critique and progress reports.
- Manage the process of reviewing contractor schedule logic, durations, and recovery plans.
- Manage the process of 3D modeling and 4D scheduling / visualization support.
- Manage the process of collecting and verifying scheduling data for all work packages from various Program engineering and construction entities.
- Manage the process of reviewing and analyzing schedules developed by other stakeholders and their integration into the IMS.
- Manage the process of written updates on critical paths, schedule variances, progress and significant developments for inclusion in both Monthly and Quarterly Reports.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience :-
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or related discipline.
- 20 + years of experience, directly related to the position for which application is being made of which at least ten (10) years must have been spent in significant similar engineering and project supervisory assignments as such wherein involving independent decisions and comparative responsibility.
- Demonstrated Project Controls Management experience on large, multi-million dollar infrastructure programs.
- Proficient in the use of cost management systems.
- Extensive experience using Primavera Project Management software.
- Good oral, written and presentation skills.
- Be able to effectively communicate concerns, complexities, general project controls information and other considerations to varied audiences including clients, departmental management, engineering, project and construction management, and project teams.
- Be able to define and prepare accurate and meaningful reports, narratives, letters and memorandum which clearly communicate status, issues or other concerns on behalf of the program controls department.