- Designing, documenting and configuring features and modules within Unifier
- Identifies potential design challenges and recommends alternatives
- Develop a testing plan, scripts, and procedures
- Develop customized queries and reports within the Unifier platform - including BI Publisher Reports and Custom Prints
- Collaborates with solution architects and other members of the team on product and solution design
- Performs analysis and debugging
- Consistently follows software development methodology best practices
- Provides direction/shares knowledge with other team members in areas of expertise
- Interacts with clients, internal and external, acting as a key liaison between business and technology areas
- Maintain queries/tickets issue logs
- Resolve issues and Train others
- Provide support to End users, and resolve administrative and technical issues
- Update desk procedures
- Experience writing technical and procedural documentation; and performing business liaison activities in support of information solution delivery, especially requirement gathering and business process documentation is required. Formal training in Microsoft-related coursework is preferred. Knowledge of accounting (ERP) systems, cost management principals and construction management/cost management software applications is a plus.
- Bachelor's degree in IT or Construction Management or a related field, and a minimum of 15 years related experience.
- Requires the ability to work individually as well as on a team; excellent problem solving, decision-making, and creative thinking ability; the ability to work on multiple projects/tasks simultaneously; excellent communication skills; a strong work ethic and solid track record of getting the job done; the ability to work under pressure and work in a multi-tasking environment with changing priorities; willingness to perform what might be considered as mundane tasks; and adaptability to adapt to lead and follow process.