Khatib & Alami is urgently looking to a Land Surveyor Engineer on working in the construction supervision of railway projects for renowned international Consultants to fill the below position for Light Railway Project in Cairo, Egypt.
The project scope is the construction supervision of the “10th of Ramadan Light Rail Transit”.
It’s a greenfield Project that involves the construction of 65km of a new electrified LRT line (double track - max speed 120km/h) with 12 stations, a main depot, and includes the supply of rolling stock.
• Supervise all survey works and assure the high degree of accuracy of the implemented works.
• Verify the accuracy of survey data, including measurements and calculations conducted at survey sites.
• Record the results of surveys, including the shape, contour, location, elevation, and dimensions of land or land features
• Prepare or supervise preparation of all data, charts, plots, maps, records, and documents related to surveys.
• Plan and conduct ground surveys designed to establish baselines, elevations, and other geodetic measurements.
• Coordinate findings with the work of engineering and architectural personnel, clients, and others concerned with projects.
• Establish fixed points for use in making maps, using geodetic and engineering instruments.
• Determine longitudes and latitudes of important features and boundaries in survey areas, using theodolites, transits, levels, and satellite-based global positioning systems (GPS).
• Compute geodetic measurements and interpret survey data in order to determine positions, shapes, and elevations of geomorphic and topographic features.
• Bachelor degree in Surveying Engineering
• 7 years of professional experience in the same field.
• 3 years of experience in management and implementation of similar projects.
• High experience in inspecting the implementation of ( railways,roads, Structures (Building, bridges, and tunnels, MEP works; Finishing works)