- Provide drafting support in the Department, including producing 2D and 3D drawings, perspectives, visuals, audios, virtual tours etc., leveraging AutoCAD, BIM, Revit and other software and technologies, as required
- Read and understand architectural drawings / models or computer models, as needed.
- Design and prepare non-complex detailed routine, electronic working plans, charts and scale drawings as instructed.
- Produce clear, concise and visually appealing conceptual diagrams (in 2D and 3D) to illustrate engineering concepts.
- Review prepared drawings and models with Senior CAD Operators to ensure the adherence to K&A’s policies, procedures, standards and specifications.
- Support Senior CAD Operators with the provision of drafting support for more complex projects, as needed.
Educational & Experience :-
- Technical Diploma in Drafting, Civil or related.
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field is preferred.
- Basic knowledge of CAD software.
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment.
- General knowledge of construction methods and current building construction codes.
- Minimum 5 to 7 years experience.