The Full Stack Developer is responsible for contributing to GSI services to develop and deploy applications that meet the business needs related to GSI projects. The job holder will interact with the team to design, develop and implement Geo-enabled applications for Desktop, Web and mobile devices.
Key Responsibilities and Activities of the role:
- Ensure that project deliverables are within established budget and on time
- Adhere to policies and procedures to ensure high quality output
- Provide support to customers on deployed applications, answer all queries, and perform troubleshooting activities (recreate steps taken by user to locate sources of problems)
- Ensure client satisfaction with GSI Services project deliverables
- Contributes to the verification of the Business Requirements documents
- Contributes to the Database and Application Design documentation
- Receives fragmented programming tasks related to application functionality from a Requirements Specification document, then develops the code and translates the logic into a programming language
- Perform unit and functional testing using sample datasets to check code is working as intended
- Documents written code according to internal standards
- Review’s code written by others to ensure it is bug free
- Develops deployment packages ready to be installed
- Contribute to writing of installation documents
- Consult manuals, periodicals and technical reports
Skills & Requirements
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience in software development
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer science, Information Technology or equivalent.
- Proficiency in spoken and written English; French is a plus
- Strong Knowledge in Entity Framework and WebAPIs services
- Strong knowledge of OOP, C# is preferred
- Strong knowledge of SQL and RDBMS database design
- Strong experience with Git repositories (GitHub, Azure Git…)
- Strong experience with Agile methodologies and DevOps techniques (Azure Devops)
- Passionate and curious about emerging technologies and can quickly evaluate and adapt to new frameworks, languages, and approaches.
- Knowledge of Azure Cloud PaaS/IaaS, Docker and CI/CD is a plus.
- Knowledge of UML, Agile and Scrum methodologies is a plus.
- Strong Knowledge in .Net Development (.Net framework, .Net Core)
- Strong knowledge in Web Development (Html, JS, CSS) and Angular
- Strong knowledge of Coding Design patterns.
- Strong experience in native mobile development (Android or iOS) is highly preferable
- Experience in AR/VR Technologies is a plus
- Experience in Machine Learning is a Plus
- Experience in GIS or ESRI ArcGIS Platform and APIs is a plus