Scope & Responsibilities
- Lead the project operational requirements and the entire project team
- Responsible for Client’s satisfaction
- Direct oversight of the Experience of the following functions: engineering, project controls contracts, procurement, health, safety, security & environmental, risk management, financial management, quality assurance and quality control. Experience gained on large projects .
-Track record of instituting a proven continuous improvement and of supporting capacity building / talent development (preferably in KSA)
-Excellent verbal and written Excommunication skills ,Preference will be given to those with experience in the Kingdom or the Middle East and those who speak Arabic.
- Interface with The client's team
- Responsible for the day to day project performance, management and decision making.
- Develop, implement and execute the Project Communication Plan
- Responsible for the development, implementation and execution of the Project Management Plan (PMP) .
- Direct and provide technical guidance to the assigned Project and/or discipline Engineers in the management of projects.
- Participate in project planning during all stages of the execution of the task(s).
- Keep the client informed on the status of all projects / tasks involving assigned personnel with respect to schedule, budget, task execution, work quality and client satisfaction, and contributes leadership, experience and expertise in the solution of difficult problems.
- Formulate and recommend the approval of engineering plans and programs for assigned projects.
Education & Years of Experience:
Bachelor of Science / Engineering in engineering discipline from an accredited university, preferably holders of higher academic degrees, 18+ years of related experience.