Job Summary: -
- The accountant will be responsible for all the taxable transactions, reporting and data to be posted on the Tax Authority variant portals.
- The accountant will support in accounting period closing activities in accordance with IFRS for areas of functional responsibility which include preparation and recording of journal entries, account schedules, analyses, and financial statements.
- The candidate will prepare monthly report that showing all the taxes liabilities.
Job Qualifications: -
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or Accounting.
- From 3-5 years of experience.
- Good knowledge of local and international accounting standards (IFRS)
- Good knowledge and experience for all type of local taxes, corporate tax, WH Taxes, VAT, Stamp tax and salaries taxes.
- Proficiency in spoken and written Arabic and English