Qualifications, Skills and Experience:-
- Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering
- Must have a min experience 20 years.
- In depth knowledge in the supervision consultants, ensuring that quality control procedures.
- Has experience in the infrastructure industries building and has managed mega projects.
- Has demonstrated experience and leadership in managing and coordinating activities in-house, and third party.
- Has demonstrated an overall knowledge of project planning and execution management. Coordinates and directs all unit managers to ensure full compliance with all project requirements.
- Experience with standard conditions of contract, Saudi rules for Claims including such conditions as those developed by the FIDIC.
- Experience in negotiating, writing, and interpreting terms, conditions, and requirements of contractual agreements
- Experience in evaluating and settling claims, and managing disputes.
- Oversee the development and implementation of the project management plans including: Execution Plan, Quality Plan, and Communication Plan.
- Oversee and review the results of the sub-contractor pre-qualifications, master schedule, project budget, cost estimates, and financial reporting.
- Oversee and review the management and operations of the Project Control System in the implementation of tracking, logging, expediting and monitoring systems and the preparation & distribution of project data and monthly reports. This would include the schedule and cost management and control systems.
- Oversee and review the performance of project administration in respect of contract management and administrative procedures, preparation of contracts and variation orders, claims defense and adjudication activities
- Oversee and review supervision of contractor activities, including direction and coordination in the field, and contractor compliance with schedules, standards, safety and quality control, permit and insurance submittals to local authorities. Organize recovery workshops and actions as needed.