- Quantity surveying experience in infrastructure industries.
- Work experience shall include but not limited to performance of feasibility studies, preparation of plans, bills of quantities and other relevant documents, and preparation of risk analysis.
- Estimation and verification of materials on site. Verity non-conformance items which are not to be included in payments.
- Review contractors’ program in close coordination with respective superintendents and ensure proper cost loading in order to exercise acceptable cash flow.
- Monitor and control contractor’s material inventory system to ensure proper accounting of consumption of materials consistent with actual performance.
Qualification, Technical Skills and Competencies :-
- Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering or related discipline.
- 10 years of industry experience. 5years of experience in related discipline.
- Knowledge non-conformance items which are not to be included in payments.
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills.
- Proficiency in spoken and written English; Arabic is an advantage.