- Creating and implementing the Performance Management infrastructure, framework and strategies to support the organization in coordination with representative.
- Manages the stakeholder’s performance management and development process in a transparent and equitable manner.
- Ensure the implementation of the stakeholder’s performance appraisal process.
- Assesses training requirements and prepares an annual training plan and functions in coordination with the representative.
- Review, analyze and consolidate training needs of the stakeholders
- Implement pioneering training programs to develop and support talent in the organization
- Coordinate with the representative & Performance Management Department for the development of the organization`s annual training program by function, based on training requests and based on performance appraisal results
- Support the development of training manuals, multimedia visual aids and other educational materials, as needed
- Oversee the capture of training feedback across the organization to evaluate training effectiveness
- Oversee the development and update of training records for all stakeholders
- Oversee the development of training certificates for training participants
- Enforce Performance Management policies and procedures across the organization
- Provide input to the Organization Development & Performance Management Department for update the organization structure and job descriptions
- Support the Organization Development & Performance Management Department with the development of competency frameworks and promotion guidelines for all positions
- Develop and maintain succession plans for key management positions across the organization
- Research Performance Management trends and ensure that the forefront of technology and capability trends
- Ensure consistency and high quality of Performance Management resources
- Develop the manpower plan of Performance Management and raise to PMO Operational Excellence Director for review
- Build capabilities within Performance Management, develop leadership skills of direct reports, and ensure that training plans are in place to develop the staff
- Develop training plans and technology upgrade requests for Performance Management, and raise to the PMO Operational Excellence Director
- Establish a healthy work environment for stakeholders
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or related discipline.