- Provide document control and organize a comprehensive filing system for all received and outgoing correspondence on supervision projects in accordance with corporate policies and procedures.
- Maintain a record of submittals from the contractor and record the date of responses to the contractor.
- Maintain a list of unanswered items of correspondence and circulate the list at regular intervals to Project Managers for reference.
- Maintain a register of operation manuals, vendor manuals and as built drawings.
- Maintain copies of all programs submitted during the project and file copies of the contractor’s drawings showing the progress of the works during the various stages of the contract.
- Maintain a register of all as built drawings submitted by the contractor and update the status of review / approval of as-built drawings.
- Record receipt of drawing revisions and distribution to the appropriate people.
- Ensure that the most current version of drawing documents is being used.
- Assist other members in the supervision team to set-up and maintain filing systems in an organized manner.
- Ensure that back-up copies of the files are made on a regular basis in accordance with the corporate policies and procedures.
- Efficient in EDMS systems.
Qualifications, Skills & Experience:-
- A bachelors degree in engineering or equivalent, PM and IT background.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
- Good organizational abilities.
- Ability to communicate effectively both internally and externally.
- Good planning, organization and presentation capability.
- Strong attention to details.
- Proficiency in spoken and written English; Arabic is an advantage.
- 10+ years of experience, preferable Middle East experience.