This assignment is a work from home due to COVID-19.
This would be an intermittent job; the experts will only be working when asked to.
The project consists of providing technical assistance to the project implementation unit for the development of the Abidjan-Lagos highway.
- Review Feasibility Studies, Preliminary/Detail Designs Reports submitted by Design & Engineering Consultants, and issue recommendations.
Must-Have Qualifications and Experience
- Must possess a Master of Civil Engineering/ Public Works/ Geotechnical Engineering/ Structural Engineering/ Electrical Engineering/ Mechanical Engineering or equivalent.
- Should have at least fifteen (15) years of experience in the field of tunnel design, construction, or operations.
- He/she must have occupied a post of Tunnel Expert for at least two (2) feasibility/detailed engineering studies of tunnels during the past 10 years.
- Involvement in at least one (1) Tunnel Operation project during the past 10 years will be required.
- He/she must be fluent in either English or French with a working knowledge of the other language