- Lead the geotechnical tasks to internal and external clients.
- Preparation and review of geotechnical reports.
- Provide recommendations for foundations and including the use of various ground improvement.
- Sound knowledge with first principles of soil mechanics and rock mechanics.
- Prepare designs and construction drawings for shoring, excavation, ground improvement and piling.
- Review of tender documents and tender evaluations for various geotechnical applications
- Bachelor's Degree in geotechnical engineering or equivalent experience.
- Minimum 10 years’ experience in geotechnical engineering design for major land development projects