- Support data collection from all concerned entities in collaboration with local teams, including climate, meteorology, soil specifications, water sources, local species, natural hazards, etc.
- Develop a data inventory system and archive necessary data to share with project team members, as needed
- Analyse collected data and identify main design constraints and key challenges, and periodically meet with design teams of other specialisations to integrate landscape design constraints, as needed
- Support the production data collection report for non-complex projects, highlighting all collected and missing data
- Develop different landscape design options for non-complex projects under the supervision of Design Landscape Architects, in coordination with Urban Designers, Urban Planners, Architects and other relevant design teams, as needed
- Support the development of alternative conceptual landscape designs for non-complex projects reflected in the form of plans, sections, mood boards, perspectives, material boards, as appropriate
- Support the development of comprehensive technical reports, detailing design concepts and soft scape components, irrigation systems, cost estimates, etc.
- Assist in the refinement of selected landscape design option into preliminary and final detailed designs, for non-complex projects in coordination with other design disciplines, including the development of required drawings and graphical materials, as needed
- Develop landscape tendering documents and closely work with the Quantity Surveying Department for the development of final specifications, landscape palettes, Bills of Quantities and Conditions of Contract
- Support the tender process, including responding to bid queries and evaluating bids, as required
- Provide technical assistance, as needed, during the supervision phase, including solving design conflicts, conducting site visits and reviewing shop drawings, in close coordination with local design support teams
- Support Project Managers in validating design deliverable's with clients and authorities, as needed, capturing feedback and obtaining approvals
- Review and conduct design checks with Project and Design Landscape Architects.
- Develop different landscape design options for non-complex projects under the supervision of Design Landscape Architects, in coordination with Urban Designers, Urban Planners, Architects and other relevant design teams, as needed.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Architecture or Landscape Architecture.
- 1+ years of industry experience in landscape design.