- Managing and supervising the development of the new updated quality management system (QMS) of ZFP includes all procedure work instructions, forms and checklists in addition to job descriptions for both technical disciplines and project management team.
- Participating in preparing and developing new ZFP project management quality management system (QMS) based on PMI methodology.
- Promotes quality culture within all K&A divisions, and ensures that adequate controls are put in place to minimize quality.
- Work with client employees, project contractors, and outsourcing firms to develop the project engineering, procurement and construction requirements.
- Takes a lead role in the planning and budgeting of corporate training on quality, and supervises the implementation of the Quality Assurance and Quality Control training plan.
- Works with the senior management in all divisions to ensure that any major issues related to quality, are identified and addressed, including issues raised by clients in these regards.
- Accountable for the proper implementation and management of quality, standards and procedures within K&A (e.g. ISO, etc.)
- Works closely with Operations management to ensure proper coordination between Quality Inspectors and Site Management (Project Managers, etc.)
- Supports the Estimation Department in the preparation of tender packages (method statements, etc.)
- Reviews periodically the prevailing QA procedures to update / modify / add procedures if necessary
- Report to top management on the performance of the QMS (e.g., results of quality audits, corrective actions), including the need for improvement and conduct periodic management review meetings.
- Oversees the planning and execution of periodic quality audits
- Coordinates with all departments for the execution of periodic quality certification audits
Experience and Qualification:
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Construction Management or related field.
- 20 + years of experience, directly related to the position for which application is being made of which at least ten (10) years must have been spent in significant similar engineering and project supervisory assignments.
- Demonstrated Quality Assurance Management experience on large, multi-million dollar infrastructure programs.