This assignment is a work from home due to COVID-19.
This would be an intermittent job; the experts will only be working when asked to.
The project consists of providing technical assistance to the project implementation unit for the development of the Abidjan-Lagos highway.
Must-Have Qualifications and Experience
- At least a master’s degree in Transport Planning, Engineering, Transport Economics, Transport Logistics Planning, Policy or Planning;
- At least fifteen (15) years of relevant experience in transport facilitation, Transit or cross border transport-related issues;
- Have working experience with a regional or international organization on at least 2 similar projects
- Evidence of having conducted at least two (2) similar assignments (policy analysis and formulation in the road and rail transport sector including Port operations);
- Have prepared at least two (2) Terms of Reference for studies in the area of transport facilitation and transit for Consultancy services to be procured
- Experience in the planning, preparation, and coordination of donor funded with proven experience of donor procurement procedures (ADB, EU, World Bank). one (1) similar assignment;
- Fluent in English or French Languages. with a working knowledge of the other