Khatib & Alami is urgently looking to a Project Coordinator on working in the construction supervision of railway projects for renowned international Consultants to fill the below position for Light Railway Project in Cairo, Egypt.
The project scope is the construction supervision of the “10th of Ramadan Light Rail Transit”.
It’s a greenfield Project that involves the construction of 65km of a new electrified LRT line (double track - max speed 120km/h) with 12 stations, a main depot, and includes the supply of rolling stock.
- Controlling the interface between the different disciplines.
- Coordinating the design and construction activities.
- Communicating with the project stockholder.
- Internal and external coordination concerning the Engineering activities.
- Adequate Engineering degree with focal point on relevant engineering.
- Total years of experience 15+, 10 years of professional experience in the same field.
- 5 years of experience in management and implementation of similar projects and in a similar position.
- Good communication and management skills and capacity to negotiate and develop good relations at work.
- Excellent command of English language.
- Proven project experience in the respective fields of expertise and responsibilities for the project tasks he will be assigned to.