- - Provide Technical design of lighting systems including the control system.
- - Preparation of lighting presentation, engineering design drawings, specifications, BOQ, costing, tender analysis, reports, conduct site visits, review technical documents, and customer contact.
- - Develop the skills of engineers
- - Ensure effective coordination occurs with other disciplines such as Architecture, MEP, and Structural Engineering.
- - Attend all coordination and progress meetings and present options and solutions as required.
- - The minimum degree of Bachelor Electrical Engineering.
- - Minimum 5 years’ experience is required (4 years with a specialist consultant)
- - In-depth knowledge of local & international Lighting regulations CIBSE &EU standards
- - Expertise in interior lighting & exterior lighting (façade and landscape)
- - Experience with AutoCAD, Revit, Dialux Evo, and Photoshop is required.
- - Strong interpersonal and time management skills and proficiency in communicating technical information with clients.